The Atwood Lounge is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat and back, along with piping details which lend to a clean, sophisticated look. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this smaller-scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Atwood Sofa to create the Atwood Bi-Sectional, which has a near-symmetrical, low-profile look.
The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat and back
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried, FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
Bi-Sectional dimensions: 82" W 81" D 27" H (17" H seat)
Lounge: 47" W 29.5"D 27" H (17" H seat)
Available in: Leaside Driftwood, Parliament Stone, Stockholm Terracotta, Urban Tweed Ink
Bi-Sectional (Sofa $2295+ Lounge $1400): $3,695