The Aubrey Sofa by GUS Modern embodies chic sophistication with piped edges, a button-tufted seat cushion and three luxurious back cushions. An angled back profile and a slim sled base give the Aubrey a clean, refined silhouette which evokes Scandinavian design influences. The solid Ash sled-style base is stained with a walnut or natural finish (Velvet Blush and Huron Ivory fabrics only) and is crafted with 100% FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat cushion.
- Back cushions filled with synthetic down made from recycled plastic.
- FSC®-Certified solid Ash sled base with walnut finish (light natural base only available with Velvet Blush, Marais Cerise & Huron Ivory fabrics).
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
84"w x 36"d x 31"h (seat 17"h)
Available in: Berkeley Shield w/ Walnut finish; Parliament Stone w/ Walnut finish; Huron Ivory w/ Natural Ash finish; Marais Cerise w/ Natural Ash finish; Velvet Blush w/ Natural Ash finish