A modern update to the classic Gus* Modern Jane Series, the Jane 2 Series retains the iconic, mid-century look while adding contemporary enhancements. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout. Alternatively, the chaise can be easily separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge. Piped upholstery edges and button-tufted cushions create photogenic surface details that are enhanced by Jane 2’s new, more refined proportions. A new wood base (available in light or dark wood finish) is inset on each piece, creating a sense of weightlessness that maximizes light and space.
- Seat and back cushions are button tufted and have piped edge detailing.
- Reversible seat and back cushions are crafted with high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap.
- Inset solid Ash wood base with walnut or natural finish features non-marking feet.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system
- Visit Gusmodern.com for more details
Available in: Bayview Silver, Parliament Stone, Stockholm Camel (shown), or Urban Tweed Ink. All fabrics available with Walnut or Natural Ash finish on base
Jane 2 Sofa
84'W, 36"d, 31"h. Seat height: 17.5"" Price: $2595
Jane 2 Loft Bi-Sectional. Jane 2 LOFT Bi-Sectional chaise can be configured on either Left or Right side.
84"w, 73"d, 31"H . Seat Height is 17.5" Price:$3695
Jane 2 Lounge. Add the Jane 2 Lounge to the Jane 2 Sofa to create the Jane 2 LOFT Bi-Sectional.
37"w, 30"d, 24"h. Seat is 17.5"h. Price: $1100
Jane 2 Bisectional. Cleverly designed so that it can be configured with the chaise on the left OR the right, depending on your floorplan. If your needs change, simply move the chaise and readjust the cushions to convert the design.
104"w, 71"d, 31"h , seat is 17.5"h. Price: $3895